I have found in my research and in my business trials that it seems to be
a very slim market of consumers who truly use gold for their purchases.  I
am noticing that it seems to be primarily your gamblers, investors, HYIP
seekers, etc. but not the general public looking for high end merchants
which various products to off with gold as payment.

It also seems to me that e-gold or similar would put together a truly
unique and powerful marketing plan that would put e-gold and DGC's into
the eyes of NEW avenues.  Run an ad in USA Today; Hit some magazines, hell
talk to Oprah! (lol)

I think it would be nice to see a committee form that could discuss and
plan such things.  Raise funds for "high end" marketing.  This sort of
effort could benefit everyone.

Blessings,
Nicole
Shop With Gold