> I think they're doing an IPO for these reasons, and not to pay
> dividends. TGC did this to "create a buzz" -- so it's a bit ironic
> that you've ended up being a major constituent of TGC's "buzz,"
> isn't it?

Ah, you finally got it.
I am here to keep the buzz going.
And the best way to do my job is by saying: don't buy these shares, this and
that can go wrong, it is dangerous, etcera...
Because people like to say no.
If you try to convince them that these shares are a really good investment,
they will be suspicious and think "what's the catch.."
But if you say : "don't buy, ..."  ,then they become very interested.
Simple reverse psychology.

The story is as old as the bible.
Adam and Eve were told not to eat the fruits of two trees, and that became
an irresistible temptation.

Danny