Are you aware that the links on your homepage at http://www.v2gold.com/
don't work?

I was trying to have a look at all your games, because it would save us
some time with something we have been working on, on and off for ages.
I does appear though as if you are only operating one game at a time? We
solved this by simply using MySQL as interim storage for running several
games parallel.
Where can I see the others? It might be that we are missing one, which I
would then buy from you and integrate into our little project.

Also, we are developping a number of games ourselves, which nobody else
seems to have thought about yet, and if your contract development fees are
affordable and you agree not to compete on game concepts we invented, we
might have some work for you. Contact me offlist if you are interested,
please.

Cheers,
Robert.

budget & privacy website hosting
http://www.cyberica.net
budget & privacy domain registrations + mail
http://www.u2planet.com/cfdomaintrust.html