I'm too young to remember, but what happened when e-gold rolled over from
five digit to six digit account numbers?

You know, i think they started with six digits. Only later, it became possible to have 5 digits.

I think we should all empty our accounts and store all our e-gold with
1MDC.
Just imagine. 20,000,000 worth of e-gold stored with 1MDC ;o)

1mdc would have to finally add that elusive logout button ...

Cheers,
Robert.

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.