By the way the new outexchange fees will be updated today at
www.fastgold.net  we will now pay a bonus .25%  on  outexchanges up to
$4999

Our inexchange fees are a hit, and for those interested. Spot price has no
determination of our funding process.  If we charge 2% , we simply deduct 2%
from the total you sent us and fund your egold account.  We dont play those
so-called spot-games .

James