First, don't fall for NetPay offer ofthe card with $5 deposit on its
account. You'll actually spend 22$ on a useless piece of plastic. Once you
receive a card that look suspiciously cheap (even the silk-screen print on
its surface is faint looking), you'll need to activate it with the issuer
on www.globalonecard.com website. Going there I tried telephone activation
first, butt all i could hear was and female robot repeating numbers i've
entered. She never confirmed neither overturned my activation attempt. It
just repeated every number I entered following the instructions.

Next I was 'lucky' to notice free activation option. So I clicked at the
Global One Card image but filling the form did not bring any news but all
i could read in reply was:

If you have forgotten your passcode- please call customer service
at 1.866.678.4729 (949.221.4153 toll charges may apply) for assistance.

Error
You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:
Invalid card number and/or passcode, please try again

I can assure that the card number and passcode were both as
supplied.Calling customer service brought up this robo-voice again telling
me to ... "activate your card please enter card number followed by £ sign"
"you've entered 504442010300000..."
"now please enter your 6-digit passcode followed by £ sign"... "you've
entered 9342.."... "please hold"...
"activate your card please"

And it all runs in infinite loop. So writing emails to the customer
service didn't help either, they just told me to do activate onsite but I
already know how useless it is. Trying the card in ATM I could access the
menu, meaning that at least the PIN code worked, but I was not allowed to
neither check the balance nor fetch transaction history, it's all was just
'not permitted' for this card. It is not activated after all the dosens of
calls and onsite activation attempts I think.

Freecascards are the waste of money, your time and nerves. I's been a
worst spend for $22 ever and $100 on international phone calls.

Now I'll just use my bank ATM card and fund accounts from e-gold by
exchangers. At least I know it works, and being compatible with
VISA-Electron I can be sure I can withdraw the funds everywhere throughout
the world. So why pay the First Bank In Texas while I can use card issued
by my local bank in Estonia and support my local economy by paying fees
more competitive compared to the card issued by GlobalOneCard. At least it
works, and it works abroad, I tested it already in neighboring Finland
with ease and success, just like any ATM card should be.

Just for your information.

Roman.