Hello Joseph,
Thanks for your report on the e-gold list. Your funds have been posted to
your card. Your are correct, we have had a slowdown on e-gold out-exchange
over the last several weeks. In the past 2 1/2 years of providing the Cash
Card services, this is the 1st time we have ever actually run behind on
funding cards.

For all of our Members who have pending e-gold outexchanges, we apologize
for any delays, and will have you funded as quickly as possible. We should
be back to our normal funding schedule in the next few weeks.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Yours in Success,

Steve Renner, Managing Director
Cash Cards International, Ltd.
Basseterre, St Kitts - West Indies