There was another breakaway Australian nation
mentioned in the press a few months back, I
think it was called Caledonia Australis. I
believe they claim legitimacy through some sort
of Jacobite connections.

Anyway, it was in the news because a couple of
them were denied bail here in Victoria for the
offense of 'stalking' magistrates and police
and 'trespassing' by serving (their own) legal
documents on them. I have no idea of the merits
of the case but it does seem pretty outrageous
on it's face.

On which note, I seem to recall that one of the
Hutt River Province royals has been hauled into
court recently over an allegation of GST
fraud.....

New Books at Discount Prices
  --- Send the right message ---

        + Today freemail +