Exactly Patrick! I mean, it *is* free value after all.
There seems to be some mysthical connection between never turning down
free things (I pick up a penny on the street if I see one)and having
larger freebies fall into one's lap.

And JP is running 1MDC on the concept that many a penny pincher will sign
up to save the e-gold storage fees. So I fail to see how the same person
could find it annoying getting silver for free...

Cheers,
Robert.

budget & privacy website hosting
http://www.cyberica.net
budget & privacy domain registrations + mail
http://www.u2planet.com/cfdomaintrust.html