Hi Ilhan,

I think most would. You can always easily go from hard currency (such as
e-gold) to fiat/national currency, but I must take exception to your
grouping EvoCash in with e-gold as a DGC. EvoCash is just a digital
currency, not a digital gold currency. Unlike a former scam currency
such as OSGold, at least I'm not aware of EvoCash ever claiming to be
'backed' by gold.

Regards,

Ian Green
http://107242.e-gold.com