We are pleased to announce that PayByGold is an accredited VirtualGold
Exchanger. Even though our website is not yet updated to reflect this,
if you need to exchange VirtualGold, please feel free to contact me
directly by email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Marco
www.paybygold.com

Contact:
Patris Harry
Public Relations
VirtualGold Ltd
http://virtualgold.net
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Shop online with REAL GOLD. Fast, convenient and secure!

Seychelles -- August 1, 2003 – A brand new Global Digital Payment System
(GDPS) developed and managed by VirtualGold Limited was officially
launched today. Users worldwide are able to settle bills instantly
without the need for credit cards and the high fees associated with
them.

Company representative Mr. Morgan Harry said “We think we came up with a
winning combination. Security, privacy, speed, stability, flexibility,
100% virtual and cost effective. Put all these things together and you
just couldn’t ask for more”

VirtualGold uses the reliable e-goldÒ system to store all of its
holdings, thus eliminating the use of traditional banking. No matter
where you are in the world or what currency you use it can be easily
converted to and from VirtualGold by using appointed certified exchange
agencies.

”Credit card payments will soon become a thing of the past as merchants
suffer from repeated charge-backs and increasingly high transaction fees
while shoppers continue to suffer from stolen credit cards. VirtualGold
replaces credit cards, so merchants and shoppers can do business online
with total confidence.” said Mr. Harry.

VirtualGold is loaded with features and is very user friendly. It can be
used to:

.       Send money to family and friends worldwide
.       Purchase goods and services online
.       Book hotel and car reservations
.       Pay outstanding bills
.       Purchase investments, stocks and shares
.       Internet gaming, auctions, etc

To open an account is FREE and there are no ongoing monthly fees.

About VirtualGold

VirtualGold.net is a flexible e-commerce enabled Global Digital Payment
System (GDPS) wholly owned and operated by VirtualGold Limited, a
Seychelles Corporation. VirtualGold is a unit of electronic currency
that can be used by individuals and businesses worldwide to trade on the
Internet. The administration office is located in St Vincent & the
Grenadines.

For information: http://virtualgold.net or
Contact: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

---
You are currently subscribed to e-gold-list as: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To
unsubscribe send a blank email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold
account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart
keystroke loggers and common viruses.