Arik,

That's not my experience, at all. GoldNow has processed multiple
thousands of credit card transactions, with the chargeback "attempt"
level less than 100. The "actual" chargeback level for GoldNow is less
than 50. That includes the "rash" of eBay and other auction type frauds.

Mind you, we also get 300-800 stolen ID/CC orders per month, which we
obviously reject as fraudulent. Incidently, 90% of all staff wages at
GoldNow is spent filtering out these idiot crooks/thieves, and 90% of all
delays is due to the same issue. We are now buying/researching exquisite
Israeli technology that will semi-automatically filter out the loser
drongos, with a 99.9% accuracy, which will increase efficiency, and
ultimately, reduce the CC charge rates, and increase bottomline profits
for the GoldNow shareholders.

I'm very positive about the future... let's all of us SEIZE THE DAY!

Graham Kelly CEO

On Fri, 01 Aug 2003 20:44:34 +0200, "Arik Schenkler"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:
> Shalom,
>
> People (customers) use credit cards because they can charge back a deal.

GoldNow http://www.GoldNow.St
Primary Customer Service +61 3 9776-4886
US Phone 1-866-999-1717
US Fax 1-213-559-8555
UK Phone +44 (0) 709 233-7612
UK Phone +44 (0) 709 201-4015 CEO

Order a US *or* Israeli issued debit card today, at
https://www.goldnow.st/debit_card_buy.asp