PBG Admin wrote:

like for example www.thegoldlotto.com ???? ;o)))

Exactly. Remember, too, that we're discussing LAW here, not
logic. Logically, everyone  would always get along, and there
would never be any disputes. The law here, IMO, tries in its
very-imperfect way to MINIMIZE disputes that erupt in this
illogical world, and actually - silly as it can seem - this is one
of the less-complicated areas of the law; ever since Aladdin
lost the Thermos case. After that, everyone knew you had to
send a series of lawyer-nastygrams and finally, if they don't
work, pay the lawyers a lot to litigate the case that results...

I am not a lawyer, though, so this is just a layperson's opinion
of how this stuff usually-works. Consult a real lawyer for real
legal advice. JMR

--- You are currently subscribed to e-gold-list as: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To unsubscribe send a blank email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.