> I think e-gold(tm) should vigorously pursue to the ends of the Earth
> anyone who violates the e-gold trademark.

Well at this point, speculation to the contrary notwithstanding, they
have not.

Gold & Silver Reserve, Inc. v. Giacomo Furlan
http://www.arbforum.com/domains/decisions/109054.htm

This is the only time the "E-Gold" trademark has *ever* been
involved in a UDRP domain name dispute (assuming the Cornell
database is accurate).

http://udrp.law.cornell.edu/udrp/advsearch.html

Whether they have used the U.S. court system, I don't know, however
provided neither the Registrar nor the Registrant are in the U.S. it
should not matter, UDRP/WIPO Arbitration is supposed to be
authoritative.

    Adam