It's turning out to be quite a Monday!

http://www.securitynewsportal.com/index.shtml

"Acxiom's Web site says the company serves 14 of
the top 15 credit card companies, seven of the top
10 auto manufacturers and five of the top six retail
banks."

Interesting. Acxiom's security officer says that the
crook is now in police custody, which I absolutely
believe. She also claims the stolen information is in
police custody (and neglecting to add "among other
places, as far as anyone knows" means she gets to
keep her job for now, I guess). They claim also that
much of the data was encrypted, which is nice.
JMR

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.