Oh how thoughtful, Mahomed! Let's see. You want us to log into our
e-gold account via some other interface. ROTFLOL!

Didn't I see a domain like that behind one of those login harvester
spams recently?

I don't have to tell the regulars here to always make sure they are on
the e-gold secure web site before putting in their username and
password. We are not about to forget our security lessons now are we?

Regards,
Ian Green
http://107242.e-gold.com

http://ehhc.dk3.com