Jim Davidson wrote:
I have a question for all e-gold users: have you ever
bought gasoline with e-gold?

No, but the IDEAL first-mover would be Mobil's "Speedpass"
service, which already works at a few McDonald's I'm told,
which solves the burger-currency angle handily, IMO. :)

 I have told them about it, of course, but until someone does
the three magic things (create an account, see a spend, and
DO a spend!) nothing will happen, so a bit of artificial help
from the list might work wonders. www.speedpass.com
JMR

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.