Friends,

Warning to all exchange providers.  Check your payments
carefully, don't send $1,333 in EVOs if you receive 1,333 in
ITL.

No, we didn't do it, 'cause we're careful... but some, who shall
remain nameless and who tend to send gold to wrong accounts,
etc., should heed the warning...

I can't help think that this was tried before and was successful
on others...

=====
Regards,

Ragnar