Well, I have been using CashCards.net for 1 year. They used to be reliable
company. But recently... dont ask. Their customer service sux. They say
less then 24 hours to fund your card. Its bullshit. I funded my card on
8/6 and still nothing till today. I sent several emails, no response. When
I try to withdraw, I get a message that my card is not vaild. Hell, what
is going to mean ? I have got a lot of cash involved. I have been wating
and no excuses. No replies at all.
Well, they could have been good, not anymore. If they say 24 hours and not
deliver...ok I see sometimes shit happens... but they ignore if you
complain.

I recommend, DO NOT USE THEM UNIIL THEY PAY WHAT THEY OWE.

I would never post here if they had replied my emails. They ignored me.

James Grant