dgold.com – “Digital Gold”

Domains like this one, come up for sale very rarely.
Don't miss out.

This is the ideal domain name for your digital gold business.

This domain name has never been used before.

I will take the best offer received after 7 days.
I am selling this domain on behalf of one of my customers.
I have access to change the ownership so fast transfer is assured.

I can provide references if required and I will happily use an escrow
service of the buyers choosing at the buyers expense.

The reserve price is 170 grams of Digital Gold.
 e-gold, 1mdc grams, pecunix, e-bullion & goldmoney
accepted.

Please send all offers to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Regards,

Joel Bruce
http://asianagold.com
http://gold-price.net

--- You are currently subscribed to e-gold-list as: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To unsubscribe send a blank email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.