A great domain name www.goldfunding.com is for sale, we were going to
develop it, but we have not had the time.

So I will be taking bids on this domain.

Note we will accept anything of value for this domain.  Including TGC
shares, Egold, Ebullion, Evo-cash, Ecount, USD, or possibly services.

Send all offers to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
I do have a reserve price!

Thank You,
James Shupperd