Jim Davidson wrote:
I think that particular ship has sailed.  The Sealand government
has already issued its own money.

Yes, and someone pointed out to me that I was/am myself confused on the Havenco/SeaLand issue. Havenco has had a link on the e-gold page for over a year, and SeaLand did issue some "dollars," but there's nothing that says any prince or king can't declare e-gold AUG his preferred currency!

Anyway, Havenco's the host, SeaLand's the country if you
ask some folks, and TGC/Dbourse/mail-services/etc. are the
customers of Havenco, and some of us now await Ryan's
comments.

I gather you've gotten a Koko-the-gorilla spend?

And the story?

Nah, I just started thinking about it, and figured enough of
us e-gold users resemble Koko enough at times that I'd best
not push the issue! ;) Besides, I don't think Koko surfs the
internet (email can't sign to/with her). I'd really love either
a space-spend or an Antarctica spend, and even though it's
probably already happened, I'd also like to see a spend from
the "Central African Republic" even though I know nothing
whatsoever about that country. Getting a nonhuman spend
that isn't a robot is going to be tough, though. Maybe Atlantic
bottlenose dolphins in a few decades?
JMR

--- You are currently subscribed to e-gold-list as: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To unsubscribe send a blank email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.