Wow, Graham. That's an amazing price for a CD! For that kind of money I
would expect a boxed set and maybe a concert DVD too - 'though maybe not
in 1999. ;) I guess shipping to USA from Australia was a major component
of that price, but it is surprising the buyer valued a CD so highly.

Hmm, I think I'll go and look up my first e-gold transaction (it has to
be incoming, because you can't spend it until you get it).

12/28/99    04:23 Incentive Payment 17337 Gold +0.000434 0.13 USD 288.00
Memo: Payee Creator Incentive

And my first transaction other than an incentive payment? Batch #22033,
less than a month later (1/18/00 16:28), with one of our e-gold forum
regulars. From memory this would have been a proxy purchase probably
from Barnes and Noble or Amazon.

My first spend? A domain registration through JH Cloos, in July 2000.

I see also GoldNow.st appearing on my list on July 30th, 2000. That
would be my first face to face e-gold transaction.

Best regards,
Ian Green
http://107242.e-gold.com

<SNIP>