Just a note to say THANK YOU to Ragnar and his team at GoldAge.

Called last night at about 11pm Jakarta time, +7 gmt for a out exchange. Now it is 7am in Jakarta and the funds have just arrived in my bank account.

People, this is to show everyone that when someone gives good service like this, A thank you is in Order.

Thanks again Ragnar. You have me for life as a client with this service.

Mike

--- You are currently subscribed to e-gold-list as: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To unsubscribe send a blank email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.