Hi everybody,

I don't post much on this list, I primarily just observe, but I have
spoken with some of you, that I know of, on a couple of occasions.
Anyway, I was going through some old posts and someone had inquired
amongst themselves as to what our motive(s) were [QUAN Exchange].  Profit.
 Isn't that why most people go into business? (yes, that was rhetorical)

Aside from that, the motive(s) are simple: put gold into people's
proverbial hands without having to go through an exchange, and to educate
them on the 'gold economy'.  My motives have always been pure since I got
involved in the gold currencies in 1999.

We're working with a VC firm in San Francisco who has shown interest in
our model.  I'm fully aware of the 'pluses and minuses' of our model, but
we are working diligently to bring everything together.  The way I see it,
and the way our membership is already reflecting it, the overall model is
sound, but input is always welcomed, otherwise improvement can never be
made.

By the way, referencing one of my very first posts, aside from the
historical and cultural meanings, which could always be debated, has
anyone ever heard of 'Jerry McGuire'?