So, if I open an e-hamburger account, in what stage are the burgers in the
depository? If they are still moo'ing then there are branding issues. You
know, the serial numbers on the cattle that establish which animals belong
to the depository pool and which ones are off-spring, third party beef,
etc.

The other problem I can see, is the question of burger mortality and
use-by dates. Not to forget the quality concerns and taste issue.

Also, do the fries count as change and if so, how many fries is there to
the burger and how much is the mayo deduction.

Oh and can I swap the pickles for more onion?

Cheers,
Robert.

budget & privacy website hosting
http://www.cyberica.net
budget & privacy domain registrations + mail
http://www.u2planet.com/cfdomaintrust.html