Dear Joseph,

I'm curious to know what type of marketing it was that enticed
yourself, Tril and Graham,  to find out about e-gold in the early days?

Was it marketing from e-gold itself or from another third party?

Its amazing and quite sad just how many people are finding out about
e-gold though spam these days. My father who has never visited
a single site about e-gold or e-gold itself, knew what it was because he received
a spam email that told him to update his passphrase. Which just
goes to show that spammers are not at all targeting their spam
emails and simply just spamming the whole Internet.

Regards,

Joel

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.