Hi Folks,

I have just opened my new site, Goldpay. Goldpay is a digital currency
service backed 100% by the e-gold currency.

I have been working on it for some time now but didn't want to post
anything about it until it was finished :).

The URL is https://www.goldpay.org

Some of the features of Goldpay:

- All deposits and withdrawals are done by e-gold. Deposits are credited
instantly.
- Login Codes (A list of 50 codes to use when logging in. The site will
ask for one of the codes on the list when you login).
- IP filters (Set an IP or IP mask that you will login from. Anyone
logging into your account from any other IP will be denied access).
- XML automation (Developers can design 3rd party applications that can
integrate with Goldpay)
- GOMI interface (Allows merchants to accept Goldpay payments on their
website.)
- Mass pay and mass payback (Make hundreds of payments at once without
the need for a 3rd party application)
- E-mail payments (Pay non-members via e-mail)
- Subscription payments (Setup recurring payments)
- Prepaid numbers (Generate prepaid numbers that can be entered in by a
member to redeem payment. Great for offline payments or making prepaid
cards)

And much more!

Our transaction fees are 0.5% with a maximum of 25 cents per
transaction. Our deposit fees are 1% with a maximum of 50 cents per
transaction. All fees are based in USD.

Our first priority is security. That is one of the reasons why we don't
have automatic withdrawals to e-gold. We process these requests offsite
which means no e-gold pass phrases are stored on our server.

More details can be obtained from the About Us, Help, and FAQ sections
of our site.

Again the URL is https://www.goldpay.org

If you have any general inquiries you can e-mail us at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Regards,

Matt