> > If it becomes clear that it might take a few years for all the stocks
> > sell (if ever),
>
> TGC shares have only been available for 2 months and more than
> half of them are sold.

If I remember correctly they announced that more than half of the shares
where already sold in the first month.
So it looks like demand is drying up pretty quickly.
Perhaps some people waited a month to see whether dividends are really paid,
before they jumped in.
But now, where are the next investors going to come from?

6% annualy, in what turns out to be a very illiquid investment, is not
exactly something that will make headlines..

Danny