Tasty Hack :o)

When I see sites like that - they really claim to be a bank on the
following pages, which suggests that the index page is indeed a hack -
then I wonder if people who fall for something that poorly presented and
that obviously a fraud don't deserve to be ripped off?

Forget the poor presentation and the wanting content, a bank without an
address should be more than enough.

Alas, why is the site still up? Obviously the host had no security and the
site owners either don't know or are too busy running.

A weird place, this planet of ours.

Cheers,
Robert.

budget & privacy website hosting