David,

Years ago, we had a very successful Jburg based exchange. What killed it
was the ABSA bank guys. They [eventually] wouldn't allow us to export the
cash out of South Africa. Mind you, we did manage to shift a LOT before
they closed the door...

We are looking at buying assets in South Africa, in exchange for the
Rands we receive, to provide e-gold and ecurrencies to our South African
friends & customers.

We WILL find a way!

Graham Kelly CEO

On Sat, 23 Aug 2003 00:42:27 -0700 (PDT), "David Ewaku"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:
> Hullo Everyone
>
> Hope you are all well? I am trying to get e-gold to be
> exchanged locally in Africa. The cost of international

GoldNow http://www.GoldNow.St
Primary Customer Service +61 3 9776-4886
US Phone 1-866-999-1717
US Fax 1-213-559-8555
UK Phone +44 (0) 709 233-7612
UK Phone +44 (0) 709 201-4015 CEO

Order a US *or* Israeli issued debit card today, at
https://www.goldnow.st/debit_card_buy.asp