That's great idea, Jim. I agree that e-gold is ideal solution for such
things. I mean micropayments, that can be accepted as a bounty
for every grammar/typo error found. But the most part of Russian
translation services until now works with standard payment systems that
accept Credit Cards only (third party processing companies), so it will be
a hard work to convince them to use E-Gold or other DGC systems.

Regards,
Denis A. Semenov
Xgenius LLC
http://gold-php.com.ru