Some "friends" ;-) are close to launching an innovative Amazon Associate web site. To perfect their automation processes they need as many samples of recent order confirmations and shipper email PAIRS as they can get. They require all of the header information. (This is undoubtedly unnecessary for most on this list, but you can find instructions in how to display and "capture" your emails with full header data at http://spamcop.net/fom-serve/cache/19.html)

I will to pay $1.00 in e-gold for the first 50 pairs I receive which were originally dated after June 1st of this year. Offer ends September 30th or when I've received 50 acceptable pairs, whichever comes first ( will announce to the list).

If you're interested please send me both confirmations (order and shipper) in the email body, separated by a delimiter line (e.g., 20-30 hyphens). Follow the shipper by another delimiter line and the e-gold account number/identifier you wish paid.

To protect your personal information please feel free to modify your name, postal address, phone number and IP address (making sure it still conforms to a valid address). Please use the same data element changes in both the order and shipper emails, and try not to disturb any formatting elements.

Thanks in advance.

steve

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.