> https://www.dbourse.com/guests/
> notice someone put in a bid for 5 at 90.  is that some sort of
> arbitrage technique pre-dividend I don't know about?

In almost every stock you have people that try to make money by putting in
low bids.
For example Microsoft may sell at $27 , but you will always see low bids at
$23, $20 or even $15...
Just see the order book for any of the stocks trading on Island, and you
will see what I mean.

They just hope that somebody panics with the stock and sells at the first
price he can get, which could be this bid at 90.
Then this opportunist will put them up for sale at 99 and hope to make the
quick 10% profit.
Has nothing to do with pre-dividend.
It just means you now have a marketmaker at DBourse (not me..:-)

Ciao

Danny