> As soon as you get a batchnumber ending in 9 ,
> you quickly have the program enter a bet into
> the batchgame with a pretty good chance that the
> batchnumber will end in 0 if it is fast
> enough...
>
> And I'm sure they do this at times when the
> volume of e-gold spends is lowest. It would
> still be a small gamble for them that they
> might lose their stake if someone somewhere
> happens to make a spend at exactly the wrong
> moment.

I don't know exactly how many e-gold spends are done on an average day for
the moment, but it can't be too difficult to calculate how many seconds of
time you have to be reasonably certain of the gamble..
We have 86400 seconds in a day.
Even with 100000 spends a day it would mean you have more than a few seconds
between spends during the slowest period of the day.

Although I bought the batch game script, I am not going to run it on my site
for exactly this reason.
It is too easy to corner this game.
So, probably the seller of the script will not object that I change the game
into something 'safer'

Regards

Danny