That's it; we're selling our E-gold at SPOT rate - I don't think this can
get any better! We can take any orders up to $100,000. (minimum $8000
orders)  The only condition is that the funds must be wired to us in
advance.  There's virtually no risk for you - we are an established
company with more than 3 years operation.  We've had too many Loyal Bank
withdrawals over the past months with the consequence that now we're
experiencing a considerable excess and there don't seem to be any market
makers who are willing to take our E-gold.

Anyone interested please contact me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (make the e-mail to my attention)  We can also be
contacted on +35621316105 (Malta)

Guido Farrugia

Betonmarkets.com/Betonmarkets.co.uk/Xodds.com/

P.S While we're at it make sure to participate in the Betonmarkets.com
contest.  Winner will win pool and a splendid bull sculpture.  See site
for details!