Could be that Steve from CahsCards decided not to load my card. Because I
posted negative comments before. I just talked with Customer Support
representative and he told me that Steve is in charge when dealing with
cards loading. He told me that he has no idea why my card was not loaded.
Its up to Steve ! Great ! They should know how many people read this list.

James