Dear Jim,

Jim Davidson wrote:
I wonder if this post about nuggets for sale on
eBay might have inspired Frank's post about the
dangers of eBay/PayPal.

What are the dangers of ebay? I realise paypal is owned
by ebay but for the average person bidding on my gold nuggets ;)
or placing an item for auction what are the dangers? Particularly
if they take up my offer and use e-gold in order to receive a 5% discount.