I have received a good question from one of my customers in
Japan which I though could be best answered here.

"Have people considered the
problem of what will happen when systems like e-gold
really take off in a big way? If these organizations
end up buying a *lot* of gold it could drive the price
up I assume, unless the supply is so huge that it
doesn't matter. I don't think it's necessarily a bad
thing, but it could then accelerate a movement away
from fiat currencies, exacerbating the problem and you
could get a kind of runaway appreciation until the
price of gold stabilizes at some level, though I don't
know what that would be."

My customer has joined this list and would value your
thoughts on his question.  Thank you.

Regards,

Joel Bruce
http://asianagold.com

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.