A bit odd that you think *e-gold's* system is at fault when *you're* the only one having problems!

You probably didn't notice this text at the top of each login page: "(If you have browser cookies disabled you will need to enter your account number and passphrase prior to each action.)"

Always a good idea to check your own computer first before blaming the system.