We have created a new gold price per kg chart.

Just incase you wanted to find out how much 10
shares in TGC are going for these days ;)

The URL's for the Kilo charts are below:

Gold Price per Kilo in Australian Dollars
http://gold-price.net/gold/images/gold_1d_k_AUD.png

Gold Price per Kilo in Canadian Dollars
http://gold-price.net/gold/images/gold_1d_k_CAD.png

Gold Price per Kilo in Switzerland Francs
http://gold-price.net/gold/images/gold_1d_k_CHF.png

Gold Price per Kilo in China Yuan Renminbi
http://gold-price.net/gold/images/gold_1d_k_CNY.png

Gold Price per Kilo in Euro
http://gold-price.net/gold/images/gold_1d_k_EUR.png

Gold Price per Kilo in United Kingdom Pounds
http://gold-price.net/gold/images/gold_1d_k_GBP.png

Gold Price per Kilo in Indonesian Rupias
http://gold-price.net/gold/images/gold_1d_k_INR.png

Gold Price per Kilo in Japanese Yen
http://gold-price.net/gold/images/gold_1d_k_JPY.png

Gold Price per Kilo in Malaysia Riggits
http://gold-price.net/gold/images/gold_1d_k_MYR.png

Gold Price per Kilo in Singapore Dollars
http://gold-price.net/gold/images/gold_1d_k_SGD.png

Gold Price per Kilo in United States Dollars
http://gold-price.net/gold/images/gold_1d_o_USD.png

We would be grateful for a text link back to our site in exchange
for using our charts.  Thank you!

Here is a nice example of one of our custom gold price charts
in kg's that we have just created for http://igdexchange.com

https://www.gold-price.net/igdexchange/images/gold_1d_k.png

For more details of our highly popular custom gold price chart packages please visit:
https://www.gold-price.net/gold_price_charts.html before we raise the price
to stem demand!

Regards,

Joel Bruce
Marketing Manager
https://www.gold-price.net

P.S. A few seconds of your time could be very rewarding this week at
Gold-Price.net - We are giving away *15 grams* of gold if you can guess
the gold price close for Friday the 3rd of October.

P.P.S. Over 500 members have already joined and are receiving free micro
grams of gold for every post in our forums. Stake your claim today!

--- You are currently subscribed to e-gold-list as: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To unsubscribe send a blank email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.