http://www.gold-pages.org

Dear Members,

We have just added a seach "Stories & Topics" category for The Gold
Economy Magizine to our all e-currency search engine.  If you get a chance
today take a quick look and I'm open to any and all comments "good or bad"
which would help us to imporvement it.

We  are also looking for more partners/associates to connect with while we
continue to build and expand the largest e-currency search on the
Internet.

Our Russian Directory is now being loaded and will Russian translated
listeing and be 100% by tomorrow Gold-Pages.ru which is definately worth
checking out even if you don't speak the language

If you have an idea for a flow chart, list, directory or category which
you think would be helpful for your biz or the industry as a whole, please
contact me/-- email me direct so we can establish some growing
partnerships.  [EMAIL PROTECTED]@gold-pages.net

Thanks for your support.

Mark