> Da: James M. Ray [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > For more information please visit us at www.dgcbank.com
>
> Interesting. The FAQ says they're not an exchange service,
> but maybe they need to rephrase that, since they appear to
> offer dollar denominated plastic cards to account holders,
> presumably in exchange for spends that will settle in grams,
> at least in the case of e-gold. If grams come in and dollars
> go out, they're doing an exchange business whether or not the
> FAQ says it, IMO.

Actually, they also say that they are regulated by the FSA, which is the
UK authority but they disclose no details of their FSA registration You
may want to compare this with for instance MoneyBookers, which provides
verifiable details about FSA register no:
http://www.fsa.gov.uk/register/servlet/uk.gov.fsa.register.firm.FirmMain
Consumer?sf_name=moneybookers%20ltd.&sf_post_out=&sf_post_in=
The FSA does not seem to have any record on a DGCbank
http://www.fsa.gov.uk/register/servlet/uk.gov.fsa.register.firm.FirmMain
Consumer?sf_name=moneybookers%20ltd.&sf_post_out=&sf_post_in=
Contact number is a German phone, funny for an FSA regulated entity, as
well there is no address on the site, not on the whois,

It looks like they just copied MoneyBookers.com to me...
http://www.moneybookers.com/app/help.pl?s=privacy and then
http://www.dgcbank.com/terms/privacy.htm
Or
http://www.dgcbank.com/terms/laund.htm and then