Actually they did boot www.cyfrocash.com a few weeks ago for security
reasons, with no warning as well. I thought this was because of the fact
that I was pretty verbal about them taking three weeks to pay out a client
of ours.
Of course, the was also the issue that they suddenly had decided to demand
all sorts of ID when we tried to withdraw a whopping $300 from our own
account ;o)
A letter from our legal counsel got them to pay in a flash, and I gave
them the demanded ID details afterwards to make the point that this was
about the principle of things.

That said, my bet is that they realized that they are in fact competing
with other exchangers and enable them to offer lower fees.
Add to that, that the FSA might start to develop an interest in their
activities if a few fraud complaints about a fe clients of theirs come up,
and they might just feel that it becomes a matter of survival to claim not
to be dealing with exchangers. I'd say the last thing they could afford is
that someone took a hard look at their books - and self-contradicting
support mails - or the fact that mails are being answered from locations
they are not supposed be answered from...

But hey, we all try to earn a living here.

As to your problem, maybe have a look at www.cyfrocash.com . We might be
able to help you in most countries your clients are likely to come from.

Cheers,
Robert.

budget & privacy website hosting
http://www.cyberica.net