We have had numerous requests from businesses requesting details on
the rules of listing on PVCSE.

The predominant feature of these requests is that they are all very
small and we are looking for feedback from you about what you all
think. For example, one request was for a listing that would raise
$20,000, another for $15,000 and others for less than that. There
have however been a few that seek upwards of $250,000.

We calculate that the costs of preparing the legal structures,
business plans, prospectus etc. and research on the viability of the
business would cost at least $5000. Obviously, the businesses wishing
to raise tiny capital amounts find a setup/listing fee of $5000 to be
exorbitant and thus PVCSE appears to be impractical for their purposes.

Obviously the returns from such tiny businesses would be limited,
thus leaving us wondering what might attract investors to such a
small issue.

So the questions are; would people be keen to invest in such tiny
share offers? What kind of due diligence, documentation would
investors be looking for? Do you think it would be practical for
PVCSE to facilitate such tiny releases?

As a guideline, we at PVCSE are currently recommending that
businesses that wish to raise an absolute minimum of $150-200K would
probably be viable if they can produce an adequate business plan and
prospectus that can demonstrate reasonable risk and returns for
investors...

All comments will be welcomed.

Regards,

Sidd.