Dear Norman,

This site http://eomplus.com/ seems promising. I got involved once with some similar promising site and they turned out to be big time cheaters! as a matter of a fact, i'm still wondering how is it possible that people like these can be e-gold customers!

well, if there is a way to find out if this site legal please let me know.

AL-Maha