Hello,

First of all I do not know why they let you post on this forum. You are a
shame.

How can you be such a bastard?

You are not the person that has sent the money. So, you should worry about
your situation because proper authorities are investigating your actions
and it seems that they will finally get a result pretty soon. I would like
to let you know that one of the charges will be coming from me.

Whoever you are? Just leave me alone. You are speaking nonsense here.

Thank you,
David @Speedy Exchange
http://www.speedyexchange.com
MEMBER IN GOOD STANDING OF INTERNET TRADE BUREAU