" ... let's say I am a guy, 20 years old, fresh out of college. I have no
rich parents, and no inherited fortune. I want to have a house (to build
or
buy it)."

High aims compared to most twenty-year-olds, but okay ...

"What do I do in a country where banks can't lend me money? From where do
I get the money to buy my house? I see no such source."

Why must you have a loan?  Are rich parents and inherited fortunes the
only other source of wealth aside from borrowing it from someone else?

"So, I have to live somewhere with rent (in a house / apartment), but
besides the fact that I don't live in the house I dream of, I also pay a
lot of money (which, by the way, will add up to much more the loan and
interest, in the same time frame) and still don't own the house no matter
how many years pass!"

Well, that is how the concept of 'rent' works.  Persons in the real estate
rental business earn their money by purchasing or building properties,
which they then extend as temporary living arrangements for persons who
cannot afford their own home, or who do not wish for some of the incumbent
hassles of home ownership.  Renting, wile not the most fiscally-sound
practice, is not nearly so one-sided a proposition as you seem to imply.

"If I can get a loan, I get to live in my house, and after 20 - 30 years
it
belongs to me."

Or, five, or seven, or ten, or fifteen; whatever the terms of the
mortgage.

"What do you want me to do? Make others rich by paying rent because I
don't
want to make others rich by paying interest? Work 20 years and then buy my
dream house?"

If you do not wish to pay rent, or pay interest on a loan, then your only
option is to either live under a bridge or find some other similar
arrangements until you have saved up enough funds to build or purchase
your own home outright.  I fail to see the mystery or injustice here.

Frank