I think in practice this will be quite difficult to do, because user
will have access to the sensitive information about the credit card. So,
for example, if we provide a client with this service and she will get
the login / pw information, she could change the password, increase the
maximum amount, dry up our credit card and we will find out only after
several days.

Does not seem like a working business idea. But I might be wrong.

Best Regards,

Julie Donska
Customer Support
Gold-cash.biz: Digital Exchange. The safe way.
Web: http://www.gold-cash.biz
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hushmail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ: 271396462