Hi,

I have some e-gold need to cash out. If you want fund
your e-gold, we can trade with 0% fee.

I accept bankwire and western union. I will send you
e-ogld with the same value I received from you via
bankwire/wester union (you must pay wire and WU fee).

If you are interested, please contact me

Regards
v2Gold Ltd.

=====
Professional and high quality e-gold scripts.
http://www.v2gold.com